Suffering from thinning hair? Want to do something about it but afraid of harmful chemicals that might make matters worse? You’re in good company.
If you are looking to eliminate these worries, there are natural remedies for thinning hair then you can use instead of the chemical packed products available in your local supermarket.
You can have thicker hair using ingredients already available at home (most especially in the kitchen) or backyard waiting for you to utilize them. All you need to do is follow the simple instructions below then wait for the result. Using natural thinning hair remedy can help you attain vibrant, thick, shiny and healthy hair.
Though natural remedies don’t work instantly like some chemical brands you can buy from common drug stores, natural ingredients are guaranteed to be safe and does not pose risks of causing irritations to your scalp or damage to your hair.
The glory and wonder of natural oils. Natural oil is a good thinning hair remedy because it does not only moisturize and nourishes your scalp, it also helps remove build up dirt that blocks your hair follicles and causes a thin growth of hair. Natural oil is also good for promoting good-hair growth and hair loss prevention.
- Rub generous amounts of olive oil into your scalp for 3 minutes. Leave them overnight. In the morning, rinse them away using mild shampoo.
Coconut oil and Castor oil
- Combine equal amounts of coconut oil and castor oil and warm them up. Gently massage a generous amount of the mixture into your scalp and hair. Let the oil stay in your hair for about an hour. After that, get a warm towel dipped in hot water and cover your hair with it. Repeat the process till the water cools down. Then rinse off the oil in your scalp and hair.
Olive oil and Almond oil
- Following the process mentioned above. you can substitute coconut and castor oil with olive oil and almond oil. You can expect the same result within a short length of time.
Capsicum or commonly known as red bell pepper. Capsicum contains natural chemical properties that rejuvenate your scalp and help speed up hair growth and strengthen hair.
- Get some dried capsicum and boil it in hot water for 7 minutes. After boiling, remove the capsicum and let it cool down. Apply the tonic to your scalp and hair after washing your hair.
Aloe Vera. The aloe vera plant has wonderful properties that can stimulate natural hair growth while nourishing and rejuvenating your scalp and hair. Using aloe vera as a thinning hair remedy can help you have a shiny, thick and glossy hair.
- Simply cut off the aloe vera plant lengthwise, add some coconut oil or almond oil, and massage the aloe vera into your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes then wash it off. Do this procedure for 2 to 3 months and you will see results.
Aamla or Indian Goose Berry. Most Indian women use Aamla, commonly known as Indian gooseberry, as a natural thinning hair remedy and as hair tonic and conditioner. This is Bollywood’s secret to their thick, healthy and shiny hair.
- Get dry pieces of aamla and boil them in coconut oil or castor oil for 20 minutes. Let the liquid cool then strain them and store the oil you just created. Use the oil to massage your scalp, leave it overnight, and then in the morning, wash it off with a mild shampoo. Do this at least once or twice a week.
Using natural thinning hair remedy is easy, inexpensive and fun. So what are you waiting for? Grab those natural ingredients in your kitchen and start with your thinning hair treatment.
Read more about thinning hair remedies here.